COPYRIGHT © 2013-
COMPETITION PAY OUT SCHEDULE
Grand Champion $1500.00
Res Grand Champ $1000.00
Each category will pay;
The “One Bite Beef and Pork Loin Challenges” will pay out 1st 50%,
2nd 30% and 3rd 20% of Entry Fee’s collected from the challenges.
People’s Choice $100.00
COMPETITION RULES & REGULATIONS
Rules for One Bite Challenges
1. Beef may be any cut of Beef you choose. Pork Loin must be a Loin cut.
2. You must have 6 individual portions of Beef and Pork in turn in boxes provided by contest official.
3. No beds of garnish in box are allowed.
4. You may serve the cuts anyway you choose.
5. Remember that the Meat must be the star so if it is completely covered you may lose points on Appearance.
6. You may cook the meat anyway you choose as long as you use only approved heat sources listed in the main event rules.
7. You may use anything that is edible to enhance your meat cuts that you choose, but no non edible items such as toothpicks or such are allowed.
8. Good Luck and cook your hearts out!
2018 EVENT SCHEDULE
THURSDAY MARCH 1ST
12:00 am until 7:00 pm Team Loading
FRIDAY MARCH 2ND
8:00 am Team Loading till completed
10:00 am Meat inspections begin
“One Bite Challenge’s” Turn in Time’s:
4:30 pm Beef
5:00 pm Pork Loin
10:00 pm QUIET TIME till 5:00 am
SATURDAY MARCH 3RD
8:00 AM Short Cooks meeting @ Smokey Hayes trailer
Boxes will be handed out after meeting
10:00 am Event opens with National Anthem
Turn in times:
12:00 pm Ribs
12:30 pm Pork
12:00 pm “People’s Choice” begins
3:00 pm Start People’s Choice ticket redemption
5:00 pm Awards (May be Earlier if Possible)